Posts Tagged ‘ trading training ’
Steve Spencer reviews how to approach trading a very large gap in ANF.
Steven Spencer is the co-founder of SMB Capital and SMB University and has traded professionally for 16 years. His email is email@example.com.
No relevant positions
Steve will be broadcasting every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 11:15 am EDT and you will have the opportunity to chat with him through our new Stocktwits chat feature. Don’t miss it!
In today’s show Steve
- Breaks down the big picture via the SPY (0-2)
- Talks earnings stocks IBM CREE
- Discusses why he traded FTNT long (6-7)
- Discusses 2nd Day Play UNH
- Analyzes SMB Radar “weak today” ABT APOL CL RYL (9-12)
*No relevant positions